Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Diving Into Oblivion

If you were a cyborg fire demon (and if you had upside down wings), and you had just given some little imps a magical potion, the next thing you would do is dive into the beautiful sunset.

Now let us explore below the surface of this colorful work of nart, after all to find answers one must ask questions. And just to understand the nasterpiece a little better, let's chose a character's perspective from which to ponder this painting.

I choose, the diver.

Q1: Why did I give these little guys my potion.

Q2: Why are my wings on upside down?

Q3: Where is my brain?

Q4: Where am I going?


A1: 255,0,255 just doesn't go too well with 255,0-255,0

A2: See A3.

A3: Obviously it is gone.

A4: The posture would indicate some kind of liquid that I am intending to enter, but none is visible from the view angle the painter chose, forcing me to make you, the viewer, believe in water, or lava, (since I am a fire demon, I can probably swim in fire). Do you believe me, do you believe there is there a good swimming hole somewhere in that vast expanse of super dodged sunset? Do you believe my thighs as they bend in anticipation of my lava's leap? If not look again and remember that my thighs are very spike covered and awesome.

Now do you believe me?

That's what I thought.

A4 - version b: I am just petting this mountain here, don't mind my pose.


11 comments:

S.T. Lewis said...

Just petting the mountain... I love it. And those spike-covered thighs are awesome indeed.

Thessaliah said...

beautiful artwork

PCX Tech, Fort Worth IT Support, Cyber Security, Networks

Thatus said...

beautiful dragons.. looks so real

Omnipotech Cloud Phone Systems

Laura Watson said...

Nice article.

Amazing Finds at Los Algodones MX Dentist

Yumikko said...

very artistic..
Unbelievable Deals at Fire & Life Safety

Bridgette said...

I admired your talent
Drive Up Storage

Ricky Benoit said...

Great collection.

Looking at Indiana Data Architecture

Jiannah said...

Good blog with good article thanks for the quality information great share and it is very informative.

Big discounts Heat Pumps

Jairah said...

Thanks for sharing wonderful information of giving best information. Its more useful and more helpful. Great doing keep sharing.

Box-n-Go Residential Storage Containers

Michael Wilson said...

This is really etertaining and i love dragons.

We found deals on Garrett Turbos

George Stahl said...

Great entertaining. Love it.

We found deals on Things to do in Maui